Pomeroy Inn and Suites Chetwynd has something for everyone! Chetwynd is located in the foothills of the eastern slope of the Rocky Mountains. It is British Columbia’s entrance to the mighty Peace River Country. Located at the junction of Highways 97 and 29 and the CN Rail mainline. The four seasons combined with virgin forests, rolling hills, snow-capped mountains, undulating fields and crystal clear lakes and rivers make Chetwynd a playground for the nature lover and outdoor enthusiasts.
The Pomeroy Inn & Suites features a beautiful 2,100 square foot meeting room, perfect for receptions, seminars, luncheons and more. Our on-site banquet facility is equipped with modern audio/visual equipment and can be configured in a number of different setups to suit your unique needs.
We feature unique touchpoints to exceed your expectations and truly make your trip more enjoyable and hassle-free. Enjoy and relax with an array of amenities & services – It’s all included at the Pomeroy Inn & Suites Chetwynd:
- Free hot deluxe breakfast *note that to ensure guest safety, the breakfast is now a grab and go offer from 6AM – 10AM*
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- 40″ Flat screen Plasma TV and premium cable package
- Wet bar with mini fridge & microwave
- Keurig in room coffee station featuring Tim Horton’s coffee
- Fitness centre, pool with waterslide and whirlpool *please note that the hours and occupancy of the amenities may vary and are subject to change*
- 24-hour Business Centre
- Pet friendly