It’s here! It’s here! It’s finally here. Depending on who’s reading this and your role in Christmas you might find yourself in one of the following categories:
1. Exhausted from last minute Christmas Shopping
2. Exhausted from the late night wrapping frenzy from the eve previous
3. With a house full of company.
4. Cooking a big family dinner
5. Paper cuts from opening so many gifts
7. Thankful…that it’s all over
8. Ready for a mid-day Christmas nap (one of my favourites)
9. Ready to open your own Disney Store or Lego Land
10. Full…How much Christmas baking is one person expected to eat?
Whether you are in 1, 3, none or all of these categories, Christmas is a really special day. It’s a day that brings people together and highlights what is really important. More than the gifts, more than the albeit delicious Christmas baking, the turkey and the tree, the underlying theme is LOVE. We are so blessed and we hope that you get to take some time today to be with the ones you love and be thankful and grateful for all you have.
From all of our staff, at the Pomeroy Inn & Suites we wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!! May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.
All the best to you and yours,